Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Opulenia: Buffet and Hutch? Tall Kitchen Cabinet?

I'm finding its hard to have a kitchen cabinet at a very limited space.  When we bought the house, the first question that I asked was the measurement of the kitchen.  I want to be prepared for the space.  Unfortunate for me, the kitchen is very small.  One of the things that popped in my head was to utilize every single wall of that kitchen but at the same time I don't want it to look cramp.  

The question now is..whether to get tall kitchen cabinet or buffet and hutch.  Tall cabinets serve more as in storage but if it wrongly designed, it would have cramped the area.  Most are done custom made to accommodate the space.  




Or would it be buffet and hutch?  Storage wise, it doesn't serve as much as tall cabinets, but  its cheaper, movable and not space consuming.










Notice Board

The original path of Cik Peah's blog is:


comments pasted at http://peps-hellkitchen.blogspot.sg will not be seen by the owner.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your blogging day.