Sunday, February 12, 2012

I miss writing...

As salam...

Many years ago, there was this period of time that I was so into writing.  Few articles were published in the local newspapers and I got really excited.  Every Sunday morning, I would wait for the newspaper delivery boy and browsed through the sheets to find out whether my article will be published on that day.

Things happened, changes were inevitable, obviously I didn't turned out to be a journalist.  Instead of writing words of wisdom, I write source codes.  Then I write plans, reports, system designs, yada yada that really occupy my time and at the end I neglect the writing that I endure the most - casual writing.

I hope all my friends who love writing, keep on doing it.  Writing can sometimes be a therapy and at times it can be stressful, if there's no sincerity.  Write from your heart and great satisfaction will follow next.

No comments:

Notice Board

The original path of Cik Peah's blog is:


comments pasted at http://peps-hellkitchen.blogspot.sg will not be seen by the owner.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your blogging day.