Monday, October 31, 2011

Anfield Stadium and Cheshire Oak Designer Outlet, Liverpool

Morning everyone!  Today will be the first day of Cik Peah being a full time housewife for 14 days.  It will be a hectic day for me today.  I have lots to do and I hope I can visit your blogs tonight.

With this I leave you guys the continuation of our trip documentaries...


[Click the 'Read More >>' link below to see more photos]











..unfortunately, we didn't manage to do the stadium tour..
...it was half past 5 ..and we rushed to Cheshire Oak Designer Outlet Village...









..Its a great bargain here....price is way cheaper than in Malaysia...



..night2 everyone...

No comments:

Notice Board

The original path of Cik Peah's blog is:


comments pasted at http://peps-hellkitchen.blogspot.sg will not be seen by the owner.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your blogging day.