Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Is This The Year Of Change?

It was half past 8 at night, and we were having 15 minutes break or so from our meeting just to freshen up when I saw our client was reading a book wrapped with a jusco wrapping paper. So I asked her, what book is she reading. Its a book written by Irfan Khairi.

Irfan Khairi? I turned out to her, smiling sheepishly, not knowing who this guy is, and I started by asking questions abut him and his book.  Kak Fiza, the client, was so sincerely telling me the successful stories of Irfan Khairi and few other people as well, and when it comes to money, it triggers me really well.

 Throughout the conversation I picked up few words for my extra curricular analysis job:
  • Scared
  • No Time
  • Why wait till 40? 50? 60?
  • Its never too late to start
  • Motivation
  • 2 years
  • keep healthy

So I figure out, why don't I give myself a chance of making extra money at least for the next 2 years.  If I like it, I'll keep on doing it, but If I don't at least I've tried.

No comments:

Notice Board

The original path of Cik Peah's blog is:


comments pasted at http://peps-hellkitchen.blogspot.sg will not be seen by the owner.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your blogging day.