Tuesday, October 19, 2010

EEC 2010: Edaran Endurance Classic 2010







EEC 2010 - Edaran Endurance Classic 2010 is an event held by Edaran Berhad annually. Therefore every year, there will be few staff selected from different departments to help out in this sport that I, myself, would categorized as the Rich-Men's sport.

This was my first time being welcomed aboard as one of the committee.  Frankly speaking, I had mixed feelings at the very first place, but it ended up  giving me a different kind of exposure that i really enjoyed and treasured.

Footnote:  All pictures published in this blog related to the EEC events are my private collections. These pictures are none other than to share the experiences that I had and not to violate others' privacy.

No comments:

Notice Board

The original path of Cik Peah's blog is:


comments pasted at http://peps-hellkitchen.blogspot.sg will not be seen by the owner.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your blogging day.