Monday, August 30, 2010

Peah Speaks #12

24 hours...

seems like not enough...
my ustazah used to say, "if one feels one's hours are shorter by day, it might be the end of one's world..."

"Am I whining ?"

1.  24 hours a day...Allah give(s) you this for a reason

2.  Average people will do - 8 hours of working, 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of family-momento

3.  Guess we can't be average...

4.  I need extra hours for Ibadah, household chores, study, blogging..phew     

5.  But I totally forgot...

6.  My body can only work for 24 hours a day..

7.  Yup.."Daily Priorities"...I need to prioritize daily....

-peah-

No comments:

Notice Board

The original path of Cik Peah's blog is:


comments pasted at http://peps-hellkitchen.blogspot.sg will not be seen by the owner.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your blogging day.