Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm renting...should I decorate my rented bunk?


A friendly friend threw me this question some time ago....and I said "Yes"..."but not too much, I guess".....I understand her..since I'm renting as well...Don't spend a lot..just a bit...as long as the house feels homey...that is okay...

Another friend who was just recently married; who is also renting....asking me how to have a spacious living area for a small apartment..Hopefully these pictures from my own living room helps...its 17' x 10'...It serves the purpose of a living room...not too cluster...and easy to maintain...

Note:  you may want to properly plan/choose the curtain and the carpet...Mine are a bit off at the moment...due to the budget constraint...

No comments:

Notice Board

The original path of Cik Peah's blog is:


comments pasted at http://peps-hellkitchen.blogspot.sg will not be seen by the owner.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your blogging day.